Closed on Weekend and Public Holiday
If you can’t find any of the package suitable for your business, Contact Us to find out more.
Your website is a constant portal between visitors and your company. The condition and relevancy of your website is a direct reflection of the condition and relevancy of your business. This is why website maintenance is so important. Downtime of a website not only gets penalized by Google and could affect your search engine rankings, but it will also make visitors question the legitimacy of the company. Out-of-date content is another negative thing Google and customers will notice. These are just a few of the things that can have a very detrimental impact on your business if your website is not constantly maintained.
By neutralizing these threats you can begin to understand the 5 benefits of website maintenance & management.
1. Time – A task that takes your employee four hours to complete may only take a qualified agency 30 minutes to complete
2. Keep focused on your core business
3. Reduce company payroll and expenses
4. Protect your website and your company’s reputation
5. Keep your website constantly updated